$125 per 45-minute session..... Initial Consultation $175.00
Counseling may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If you want to access insurance benefits, it is your responsible to verify your benefits prior to your first appointment. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- If Mary Jane Lane LMFT is not an in-network provider, is there an out-of-network benefit?
- Mary Jane Lane LMFT contracts with an independent billing service, Med-Tech, that will submit your claims to primary and secondary insurance coverage. At the time of the appointment, you will be responsible for your portion not covered by your major medical insurance. If your insurance denies the claim, the client is responsible for the total amount. Mary Jane Lane LLC participates in many insurance plans.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Therapy is a committment, and involves the building of a trusting therapeutic relationship. The therapist reserves the time specifically for you. 24 hour notification is required for cancellation. You will be responsible for the fee without notice. Emergency situations do occur which can be discussed.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.